Capstone is a professional employer services consulting practice, where our advisors help small, mid and large-sized companies establish and manage the optimal environment to recruit and retain employees. Our services include Retirement Plan advising, Corporate Benefits consulting, and Wealth Management Services. We assist clients with provider benchmarking, analysis and selection, investment due diligence, fiduciary oversight, and education programs for retirement plan sponsors and participants.
Our Leadership Team.
Get to know the team behind your team’s custom business solutions.
Founder/Managing Director, Retirement Services
Josh Monk, MBA
Director of Wealth Management
Managing Director of Corporate Benefits
Why Partner with Capstone?
We’re a professional consulting practice on a mission: to help employers like you optimize their human capital with proven corporate solutions. Here, our experienced advisors work with organizations of all shapes and sizes to seamlessly manage invaluable employee programs like corporate benefits, and retirement plans. Professional licensed wealth managers are also available to help employees and owners with individual Wealth Management and retirement planning considerations. And the best part? Our tailor-made, proactive approach is designed exclusively to improve outcomes for both plan participants and the companies they call home.
Why do plan sponsors choose Capstone?
- We are retirement plan specialists, not generalists.
- We serve as a 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary under ERISA through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC that signs on as an Investment Fiduciary, known as a 3(21) fiduciary under ERISA.
- Our exclusive plan audit and benchmarking service.
- Our proprietary investment selection and evaluation methodology.
- Custom built education programs tailored to the sophistication level of clients.
- Our ability to effectively communicate plan sponsor goals to plan participants.